We made it!!! Thanks a million for everyone's support! If you would still like to join us in support of young adults with cancer and First Descents, please visit my page to make a donation. http://teamfd.firstdescents.org/2010/fd/hughes/

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunshine!!!

Thank goodness for sunshine!!! Everything is much better now that the sun has decided to come out and play. This is no longer the hardest thing I have ever done…this is soo much fun! And yes, I may have an ounce of ADHD…ooh, shiny penny, ooh, sunshine…the crazy cloudy, dreary, rainy, gloomy days are a thing of the past. My thoughts and feelings are best described in a (should’ve been made for TV movie) ultra-cheesy 1995 blockbuster, “The Brady Bunch Movie.”
“I think I’ll go for a walk outside now
The summer sun’s callin my name
(I hear ya now)
I just can’t stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays
Everybody’s smilin
Sunshine day
Everybody’s laughin
Sunshine day
Everybody seems so happy today
It's a sunshine day."

Currently, we are up to three days of sunshine and more is on the way. AND it was in the 70s today for the first time since Montana. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment